Here is a good summary of points from Grist.com
The Copenhagen Accord contains these provisions that President Obama called a start to global action to solve climate change:
1) A commitment by developed nations to invest $30 billion over the next three years to help developing nations adapt to climate change and pursue clean energy development.
2) A provisional commitment by developed nations to develop a long-term $100 billion global fund by 2020 to assist developing nations in responding to climate change and become part of the clean energy economic transition.
3) A goal to pursue emissions reductions that are sufficient to keep the rise in global temperatures below 2 degrees Celsius.
4) Pledges by nations to commit to concrete emissions reductions, though the specific levels of reduction were not set.
5) A general goal to subject participating countries to international review of their progress under the accord.
6) Diplomatic space for the United States and China to work together to solve climate change. A commitment to complete an assessment of the effectiveness of the accord in reducing emissions by the end of 2015.