Produced by Arcola theatre as part of Friends of the Earth’s Summer of Action on Biofuels.
The 10 minute street performance addresses the complex issues surrounding the use of biofuels.
The playful but uncompromising piece demonstrates that biofuels are a false solution to climate change.
In the performance we meet:
- A politician looking for a quick fix to climate change.
- A business man looking for easy money.
- A farmer who will pay the price for their misguided actions.
Taking to the streets
Arcola will be performing their street theatre around London and also in Brighton during the summer.
Director: Phil Ormrod
Cast: Jed Hancock-Brainerd, Daniel Millar and Sean McConaghey
- 2-3 Aug: Innocent Village Fete, Regents Park
- 8 Aug: Barge – Paddington, Camden
- 9 Aug: Islington Green
- 15 Aug: Canary Wharf
- 16 Aug: Brighton beach
- 22 Aug: Soho Square
- 23 Aug: Leicester Square
- 29 Aug: Golden Square
- 30 Aug: Sloane Square
- 5 Sept: Victoria Embankment Gardens
- 6 Sept: Soho GardensArcola Theatre