The RSA Arts & Ecology Centre has set up the web-based network, Arts For COP15, for artists and arts professionals who are producing work in the run up to and during the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December 09.
It is designed as a site to
- publicise arts events that relate to COP15
- Share knowledge and resources with other artists and arts professionals
- discuss how arts strategy around climate and social change can evolve
- research into the range and success of these projects
- use arts to increase the noise around COP15
- encourage artists and arts professionals who are producing work that is about the environment over the next few months to consider using the event as a way of discussing COP15 with their audiences.