Join Julie’s Bicycle for our Culture Change Conference at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, on 18 February 2015.
Bringing together artists, designer/makers, creative freelancers and organisations, this conference will make connections across our sector, and explore a more sustainable future for the arts.
Whether you are celebrating your achievements with Culture Change, or are just beginning your journey, come along to experience an inspiring day of speakers, workshops and performances.
Meet like-minded creatives, and build potential business relationships, in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere.
We are thrilled to announce that international designer and festival director,Wayne Hemingway MBE, will be speaking on the day.
You will also have the chance to hear from:
- Visionary leaders within the creative sector
- Key influencers shaping the future for the hub of creative industries in the East of England
- Trailblazers and experts in environmental sustainability
- Range of exhibitors showcasing local suppliers, artwork and opportunities
Experience the artistic excellence of the Royal Opera House first hand…
Enjoy an exciting, exclusive performance from the Jette Parker Young Artists(The Royal Opera).
Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to succeed for the long term…
Choose from a variety of practical workshops that will share best practice and advice to help you grow your business:
- Engage new audiences and build an effective, ethical brand
- Meet future business challenges with an imaginative and practical sustainability strategy
- Develop a financially-efficient, environmentally-conscious business model
- Discover future funding opportunities from capital finance to crowdfunding
- Find out more about the latest innovations happening in sustainable craft and design
Want to know what else you can expect from the day? More details and a full agenda will be announced soon…
Want to attend but can’t take a full day out of your schedule? Don’t worry, you can book your free tickets and come along for your preferred sessions.
Check out the ROH Culture Change website to find out more about the programme.