We are pleased to offer Individual Members of the Arts:Earth Partnership a 20% Discount on CSPA Membership.
By joining the CSPA, you’re strengthening our network! As a member of the CSPA, we hope you’ll enjoy the wealth of information available to you, and contribute what you know to the pile.
Individual Membership $120
- CSPA Quarterly Subscription: Our published periodical explores issues of sustainability in art-making, showcases artists and organizations who practice various forms of sustainability, and asks “What should be sustained?”
- Mammut Magazine Subscription: As a partner publication, Mammut is dedicated to exploring all forms of creative production that have a relationship with nature, landscape, and environmentalism. This is a biannual magazine.
- CSPA SUPPORTS Micro-Grants Eligibility
- A book selection from our Amazon aStore
- Monthly E-Newslettters
- Opportunities to Submit articles, essays, and information to our website, newsletters, and published quarterly.
- Annual CSPA Convergence admission discount
- Workshops & online seminars
- Discounted registration fees at partnering conferences.
Student Membership $65
Everything offered to our individual members, but at a student price! A valid student ID is required after purchasing.
The Centre for Sustainable Practice in the Arts (CSPA) provides a network of resources to artists and arts organizations, which will enable them to become ecologically and economically sustainable while maintaining artistic excellence and innovation. The CSPA views sustainability through three lenses: environmentalism, economic stability, and cultural infrastructure. The centre was founded by Ian Garrett and Miranda Wright in 2008 and is currently operating out of the greater Toronto area.
The CSPA is a for-profit LLC. The decision to become a for-profit entity came from a desire to break the conventional 501(c)3 mold, to have the ability to engage politically, and to develop the capacity to financially invest back into the arts. We hope you’ll join us in our cause.