Via Julie’s Bicycle.
Julie’s Bicycle has partnered with the Royal Opera House and Creative and Cultural Skills to deliver Culture Change, a low carbon support programme for creative businesses based in the East of England.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Culture Change will launch at a conference on 5th February 2014.
Culture Change is a business support programme for the creative and cultural industries in the East of England.
It’s designed to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and microbusinesses improve the environmental sustainability of their activities. The best bit is that it’s all for free.
The project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund and provides a minimum of 12 hours free support to your organisation.
What does the conference offer?
Culture Change is supporting creative companies through a diverse programme of activity:
- a series of conferences with three different themes focusing on business sustainability
- a programme of specific low-carbon focussed business support seminars
- use of the IG Tools carbon calculators and advice provided by Julie’s Bicycle
- bespoke individual SME and microbusiness support and action planning around environmental sustainability
- creation of a peer-to-peer business support network.
Who can participate?
SMEs and microbusinesses working in the creative industries within the East of England with:
- Fewer than 250 employees
- An annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
If you are eligible and are interested in being part of the programme or obtaining further information please register by contacting Sholeh Johnston: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8746 0400
SAVE THE DATE: 5TH FEBRUARY 2014 – ROYAL OPERA HOUSE, COVENT GARDEN
To attend please register your name and organisation with Michelle.Flinn@roh.org.uk