From Collaborative Design to Digital Fabrication
STTF2013 Summer School – July 8-12 – ISCTE-IUL University Institute of Lisbon
STTF2013 invites you to apply for a one week intensive programme of social and technical methods, in a transdisciplinary environment that will engage participants in both conceptual and practical activities with all four pillars of sustainability as background.
STTF2013 is intended for Master and PhD students, researchers, and professionals from STS, Product and Service Design, Social Sciences and Humanities, Architecture and Engineering, Communication and Media, Environmental Studies, Economics and Management, Computer Sciences, and others.
Regardless of individual experience, everyone will have the opportunity to work in sociotechnical processes of design, construction and discussion of concrete objects, through Introductory Sessions, Masterclasses and Hands On Workshops.
- Jerry Ravetz (University of Oxford UK)
- Liz Sanders (MakeTools US)
- Tomas Diez (FabLab Barcelona ES)
- Bernadette Bensaude-Vincent (Université Panthéon-Sorbonne FR)
- Alex Schaub (FabLab Amsterdam NL)
- Application Deadline – APRIL 1
- Notification of Selected Participants – APRIL 15
- Early Registration and Payment Deadline – MAY 1
- Late Registration and Payment Deadline – JUNE 1
Find out more
- For more information on How To Apply, Fees, Programme, Speakers, or Venue, please visithttp://sttf2013.iscte-iul.pt
- STTF2013 is a joint initiative of VitruviusFabLab-IUL (Digital Fabrication Laboratory) andCIES-IUL (Centre for Research and Studies in Sociology), research units of ISCTE-IUL(University Institute of Lisbon)
- For any additional inquiries, contact sttf2013 [at] iscte [dot] pt or call CIES-IUL Front Desk +351 210 464 018
Cultura21′s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
– Sacha Kagan (based in Lüneburg, Germany) and Rana Öztürk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Powered by WPeMatico