Here’s some information that is being sent out to explain the aims of Arts For COP15.
Please pass it around if you can.
You may not be involved in anything that’s directly relevant, but maybe someone on your networks is.
Arts for COP15 is a web-based network of artists and arts professionals who are producing work in the run up to and during the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December 09.
It is a place to:
- Publicise arts events that relate to COP15 both on the site, and through the networks of other artists and organisations
- Avoid duplicating work where possible
- Share knowledge and resources with other artists and arts professionals
- Discuss how arts strategy around climate and social change can evolve
- Discuss how effective we are in passing messages on to our audiences
- Research into the range and success of these projects
- Find COP15-related material to pass on to audiences
- Use arts to increase the noise around COP15
- Encourage artists and arts professionals who are producing work that is about the environment over the next few months to consider using the event as a way of discussing COP15 with their audiences
Please go to www.arts4cop15.org and create your own profile.
If you would like to find out more about Arts For COP15 please firstname.lastname@example.org. Arts For COP15 is an open network created by the RSA Arts & Ecology Centre. The RSA Arts & Ecology Centre is an RSA initiative in partnership with Arts Council England.
For further information about the RSA Arts & Ecology Centre go to:www.rsaartsandecology.org.uk.
Go to RSA Arts & Ecology