The census helps shape future Action Plans, and is the second such survey (with the first taking place in 2015).
Organisations wishing to take part should be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
– Does your organisation have social or environmental goals?
– Are you earning income from selling goods, charging for services, or delivering contracts?
– Do you aspire to greater financial independence through earned income (reducing reliance on grants)?
– Do you reinvest your surpluses and retain assets to further your social/environmental goals?
– Are you operating independently (not as a public body)?
The census should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
About Creative Carbon Scotland:
Creative Carbon Scotland is a partnership of arts organisations working to put culture at the heart of a sustainable Scotland. We believe cultural and creative organisations have a significant influencing power to help shape a sustainable Scotland for the 21st century.
In 2011 we worked with partners Festivals Edinburgh, the Federation of Scottish Threatre and Scottish Contemporary Art Network to support over thirty arts organisations to operate more sustainably.
We are now building on these achievements and working with over 70 cultural organisations across Scotland in various key areas including carbon management, behavioural change and advocacy for sustainable practice in the arts.
Our work with cultural organisations is the first step towards a wider change. Cultural organisations can influence public behaviour and attitudes about climate change through:
Changing their own behaviour;
Communicating with their audiences;
Engaging the public’s emotions, values and ideas.
Powered by WPeMatico